KEEPING UP WITH THE JONESES Brings On The Slapstick And Explosions In The First Trailer


This one threw me for a loop. I have to say, looking at the title and the cast for Greg Mottola's Keeping Up With The Joneses. I didn't expect this to be what it was, but after watching the trailer, I can honestly say I'm sold.

SYNOPSIS:
An ordinary suburban couple (Zach Galifianakis, Isla Fisher) finds it’s not easy keeping up with the Joneses (Jon Hamm, Gal Gadot) – their impossibly gorgeous and ultra-sophisticated new neighbours – especially when they discover that Mr. and Mrs. “Jones” are covert operatives. 
Watch the new trailer and stick around for a release date!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scott Adkins Wants UNDISPUTED 5! There's Only One Problem...

Parkour Superstar Sébastien Foucan To Give Chase In U.K. Action Thriller, BHARAL

Sony Pictures Seeks ULTIMATE JUSTICE In U.S. And Canada This October